The Right Way to Install Gutters
We know our team is the best in our industry and so do our customers. Here is why Rain-Go Exteriors is the leading gutter company in the Triangle!
- We are a Licensed General Contracting Company: which means we can do it all!
Our customers enjoy the benefits of working with one contractor for all of their home exterior projects. Can you imagine having one great and highly skilled team of craftsmen that can replace or repair anything on the exterior of your home? Yes! We are that Good! Check out our photo gallery and read our reviews on Google.
- We only use Stainless Steel Screws to complete our projects.
A lot of contractors use Zinc Coated Screws which are made for indoor usage only and will rust leaving your home looking like a red polka dotted house in The Wizard of OZ! These screws will snap off into the gutter compromising the longevity of your gutter system.We use Stainless Steel Screws that are more expensive but will not rust leaving your home as you desire. Stainless Steel Screws are made to be outside and can withstand the severe changes in climate. Our screws will not snap off into your gutter system promoting the longevity of your gutter system.
- We caulk/paint fascia prior to all of our gutter installations.
- We hand cut our corners with a 45 degree 1 seam Miter vs. 3 Seam Prefabricated Square Box Miters. Our team has the skill and patience to take the 2 adjoining gutters and create only a 1 seam sealed system.The benefit to 1 seam is that it reduces any potential leakage that could cause rot to your exterior compared to 3 seams. The visual difference is striking in that our 1 seam corners appear as exterior molding on your home. Take a look through our photo gallery and pay attention to the presentation of our 1 seam corners.The other gutter installers take the 2 adjoining gutters but leave both ends square on both sides of the corners and a prefabricated 90 degree cover is slid over both square ends of the gutter. The ends are then both screwed to the cover. Now, this is important because you now have 2 seams but there is also a 3rd seam from the factory installed cover. These 3 seams will leak because aluminum will expand and contract with thermal changes. The sealant will eventually break down due to the contraction and expansion at the 3 seam sites allowing the water to seep into your exterior and slowly rot away your most valuable investment.
Choose Rain-Go Exteriors for Your Next Home Gutter Installation Project!
You can only achieve quality with skilled craftsmen who are accountable for their work ethics and with quality materials that will withstand time. Our skilled craftsmen perform works of art on a daily basis with the best quality materials and with the best warranties in the business, so get a price from us by completing the contact form or calling 919-875-0700 and you will find that yes you can have: quality craftsmen work with quality materials and warranties for a reasonable price!
Frequently Asked Gutter Questions
Our seamless gutters are one piece gutters manufactured at your home. They are custom fit to your home. They are far superior than sectional gutters bought at your local home improvement stores. Our seamless gutters do not have in-line seams, which always fail, causing leaks. Our seamless gutters are made of a non-corrosive aluminum or copper and will last for many years.
Our seamless gutters are hung and supported by two key components. The first component is the hanger. For our seamless systems we use the RaytecTM floating hidden hanger that is recognized as the strongest gutter bracket on the market! It has been tested to withstand 297 pounds of pull pressure each! Don’t be fooled by the others who claim they have the strongest. Research it for yourself. This hanger is snapped into our seamless gutter and is used to support the weight of the gutter and the flowing water. The second component is the fastener. While a lot of companies use nails to hang their gutters (and claim this is the strongest), Rain-Go Exteriors uses only stainless steel inch and one half hex head screws to attach the gutters suspension system to your home! A screw is stronger than any nail, any day, and Rain-Go’s screws will not rust!
Absolutely! We use only the best materials. We want this to be the last gutter system you will need. Premium aluminum and copper coil stock is used for the gutters and only the strongest hardware is used to hang the gutters
We have a variety of colors to match the color scheme of your home or business. In addition to copper gutters, some of the colors available are: White, Linen, Cameo, Almond, Wicker, Classic Cream, Sand Tone, Pebble Stone Clay, Dark Bronze, Terra Bronze, Black, Grey, Royal Brown, Musket Brown, and Evergreen. We can provide samples to show you when we meet with you to discuss your project.
Rain-Go Exteriors Inc., is proud to offer a 10 year limited warranty. Please read the warranty details here.
Rain-Go Exteriors Inc. provides custom seamless gutter design, installation, and services to most of the Triangle and surrounding area. See ourLocations page for more information on our wide area of service coverage. Chances are, you are in our service area!
Customer Reviews for our Gutter Installation Services
“Rain-Go installed gutters and down spouts on my newly constructed home. We called Rain-Go a few months back, and Tim came out and gave us a quote. We got a 2nd quote from a well known national hardware retailer that shall remain nameless. The 2nd quote was a few hundred dollars more, and used materials of lesser quality. To make things even better for Rain-Go, the 2nd quote came with a 1 year warranty on parts and labor, while Rain-Go offers a 10 year warranty on workmanship and a 20 year warranty on materials.
Why do they even bother?
Anyway, the written quote then found a nice comfy spot on a shelf and stayed there awhile. When we called Rain-Go again a few months later, Susan didn’t mind that the original quote was only good for 30 days, she said they would be more than happy to honor it nonetheless. So then after a few rain delays and scheduling conflicts, we were able to get things done.
On the morning of the installation day, I saw a truck pulling an enclosed trailer behind it, emblazoned with “Rain-Go” on the sides, and two men came to the door. Our installers were Steve and Jeremy, and once proper introductions were in place, they went right to work. The two of them worked in tandem, in an impressively efficient manner. If they ever took a break, you’d have hardly known it. They did a very good job, the quality of their work was evident in not just the finished product, but was also displayed in the way they did the work.
I will recommend this company to anyone needing gutter installation or servicing.”
– T.W. (Fuquay Varina, NC – 9/3/2013)