Rain-Go is a licensed general contractor offering roof replacements in Morrisville, NC. We are a one-stop shop for roofing, siding, gutters, and other exterior construction projects in Morrisville, NC. Over the years, our president – Tim Howell – has put together a selective group of highly skilled employees. Our work is durable, high quality, and blends to enhance your exterior’s overall appearance. We work with both residential and commercial properties throughout Morrisville and surrounding areas.
As one of your biggest investments, a roof is definitely something you want to last as long as possible. At Rain-Go Exteriors, we help homeowners and business owners in Morrisville, NC, keep their roofs in top condition with responsive service and affordable solutions that include thorough repairs, routine maintenance, and budget-pleasing options if it’s time for a new roof.
Residential Roofing in Morrisville
Even a well-maintained residential roof in Morrisville is going to need attention now and then. Leaks are the most common reason why homeowners call on roofing professionals like us. Our skilled roofers will go beyond just fixing the problem. We’ll also evaluate the rest of your roof’s structure to determine if there are other issues that need to be addressed. In addition to leaks, we also quickly respond when homeowners are dealing with:
• Blown-off shingles
• Damaged or improperly installed flashing (metal material around roof protrusions like chimneys)
• Punctures and penetrations
• Issues with roof and attic ventilation
• Shrinkage and blistering
Morrisville Commercial Roofing
Commercial roofs not only have a unique design, they also have some unique problems. Fortunately, the roofing experts at Rain-Go Exteriors have experience handling all of the possible problems business owners in the Morrisville area are likely to face with their roofing. Since commercial roofs are often flat, ponding water is a common issue, especially if there isn’t sufficient drainage.
Protective coatings can also wear away over time and make a commercial roof less energy efficient. We can apply a new coating and inspect your roof to determine if there are other issues that should be taken care before a new coating is applied. We’re prepared to tackle a variety of commercial roofing problems, including, but not limited to, any of the following issues:
• Blow-offs, tenting, or billowing
• Faulty installation increases
• Accelerated wear or damage due to a lack of maintenance
• Surface erosion
• Ponding water
Roof Repair vs. Replacement In Morrisville
Home roofs usually last about 20 years. Commercial roofs typically last about a decade or so longer. There are several factors that can determine whether or not it’s time to consider a roof replacement. Generally, if your roof is fairly new and the damage is relegated to a single area, it makes more sense to opt for repairs. However, a roof replacement can be more cost-effective if:
• Your roof is at the end of its lifespan
• Repair needs are becoming more frequent and extensive
• There are signs of damage or wear in multiple locations
• The stability of your roof system has been compromised, as may happen after a severe storm
New Roof Installations In Morrisville
If you’re planning a first-time roof installation, you’ll definitely appreciate your experience with Rain-Go Exteriors. We’ll take the time to explore your options, determine what makes sense for your budget, and provide a pre-work estimate for your approval before any work is done.
Re-Roof vs. Complete Replacement
Replacing a roof doesn’t always mean doing a complete tear-off. If damage is limited to the surface of your roof, you may benefit from a re-roof. This is a process involving the placement of a new layer over an existing one. You’ll end up with a roof that looks like new without the expense of a complete roof replacement.
Keep in mind that a re-roof isn’t always the best option for property owners in Morrisville, NC. Only so many layers can be safely added to a roof. Also, a roof that has extensive damage below the surface will likely need to be completely replaced to restore its integrity.
Why Choose Rain-Go Exteriors?
We’re a North Carolina fully insured and licensed general contractor that has been in business since 1998. We’ve earned a reputation for putting customers first by paying attention to every detail of any job that has our name attached to it.
We only use the best materials for any roofing work we do, such as our Atlas shingles, which prevent algae growth. Plus, our rates are always fair and the quality of the work we do is always top-notch. We also offer:
• 10-year workmanship warranties
• 20-year manufacturer’s warranties
• Easy scheduling options
• Convenient hours
• Honest, up-front rates
Spend more time focusing on what matters most to you and let the team at Rain-Go Exteriors handle your residential or commercial roof replacement needs in Morrisville, NC. Contact us today at 919-875-0700 to receive an estimate, request immediate attention, or schedule a consultation to discuss your options.
Residential & Commercial Services in Morrisville:
- Roofing: A small leak or tiny issue with your roof can turn into an expensive issue. Call immediately to stop the problem before it ruins your insulation, damages your electrical components, or forms mildew.
- Siding: Replacing and repairing siding is a detailed job. While many contractors do a sloppy job installing siding, we take every measure to level and nail siding to each wall, prevent mold, and seal seams.
- Gutters: Rain-Go can clean and repair your gutters, add guards, or install new gutters altogether.
- Exteriors: We additionally have experience in carpentry, wood working, and other exterior repairs and construction.
Give us a call at (919) 875-0700 to learn more about our residential and commercial services in Morrisville!